Sunday, November 28, 2010

Blog Evaluation

I have never used a blog before this class, so I was a little skeptical on the assignments when the semester started. However, after using the blog throughout the semester, I found it increasingly easier to do and began to enjoy the assignment over having to write a paper.
My only major problems with the blog that I had was finding some source of media to use in my posts. But luckily, there's so much stuff on the internet that I was capable of finding something to use in my posts.

I mainly enjoyed blog prompts that dealt with film and not terms like hegemony or prompts that had us compare things, such as the sitcom prompt. I really enjoyed the prompt concerning the film angles that Ramirez-Berg spoke about.
I would suggest the blog in future classes, because it was more enjoyable than writing papers.
I would also suggest the prompts be posted a day or so earlier, because i sometimes got mine on saturdays and it was due the next day.

Yes, you can use my blog in a paper or a report.

No comments:

Post a Comment